Keeping in view the current pandemic and joblessness in the world, we are writing this job article for you. Among various well-grown countries of the world in terms of job opportunities and accommodation, Canada is on its peak. Canada is well known for its hospitality and beautiful places. A lot of people are moving to Canada for job hunt and immigration. Many Pakistanis are living a satisfactory life in Canada. So, Pakistanis are encouraged to apply on the below job.
This Company named LIVE HEALTH CAFÉ is looking for one permanent full- time chef to join their team as soon as possible.
More details about jobs are given below.
Employment Location(s): 264 Dupont Street, Toronto, ON M5R 1V7
Employment Group: Youth, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Job Details and Salary Package:
The details of job title and salary packages are as under:
Wage Rate: $22.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Check Also: Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs in Canada
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English is required;
- Completion of secondary (high) school is required;
- 3 years to less than 5 years of work experience as a cook or a chef in a restaurant is required
- Experience and/or knowledge in cooking Japanese Vegetarian/Gluten-free/Vegan food is an asset
– Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
– Ranks of Chefs: Chef
– Work Setting: Restaurant
– Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
– Cuisine Specialties: Japanese cuisine, Vegetarian, International, Gluten-free
– Food Specialties: Vegetables, fruits, nuts and mushrooms, Stocks, soups and sauces
– Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Initiative
– Transportation: Public transportation is available
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to apply for this job on the below email address:
By e-mail: [email protected]
Be noted that we collect jobs from different sources and show them on our website. We are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website. Good luck!
BE AWARE OF SCAMS. Thank you
Find out some more attractive Jobs in Canada