The workload and activity traffic in Canada provides a wide range of job opportunity in different workplaces. Due to a lot of work and physical activity work, a lot of companies offer a job in bulk, in which people can apply from all over the world. Such type of job mentioned below, in which you can apply having eligibility criteria.
- Giant Tiger Wholesale
- Warehouse order picker
Not mentioned, anyone can apply for this job.
Qualification & Experience:
- The company requires at least a high school pass person for this job
- The person should be trained for electric pallet jack
- The person need to complete and pass a criminal record check
The person is required to work in a wide warehouse area to pick the orders and place where it required.
Need to complete work area and also to consistently lift boxes and products at the required place.
- Days: 4 x 10 hour shifts; 6:30am to 5:00pm Friday to Monday
- Overnights: 5 x 8 hour shifts; 10:00pm to 6:30am Monday to Friday
- Afternoons: 5 x 8 hour shifts; 3:00pm to 11:30pm Sunday to Thursday
- Forklift Evenings: 4 x 10 hour shifts; 4:30pm to 3:00am, Wednesday to Saturday
- Valid CNIC and Valid passport of the applicant is required
- Educational documents
- Experience letter according to job criteria
- A CV to apply online
Canadian companies always provide basic requirements to labor such as;
- Free accommodation
- Free medical insurance
- Free transport (in some cases)
- And all other benefits according to the Canadian labor law
Who can apply?
The only male can apply for these jobs.
How to apply:
You have to visit the web page to apply online for this job (link mentioned below).
Last date to apply:
No last date specified, the interested person has to visit the webpage to apply online as soon as possible.
Source of this job post: (apply online using this link)